The Deleks 1.2m Cultivator DE120-5 has been designed to disturb the soil in careful patterns, sparing the crop plants but disrupting the weeds.
It is simple to use for loosening and aerating soil to promote fertility. It will reach a depth of approximately 35cm depending on the type of land and the horsepower of the tractor. Cultivating reduces the build up of stagnant water. It also helps to distribute damp among worked soil for more fertile growing conditions.
The tine shape allows homogeneous soil preparation work, which allows even growth in the crop. The tines are heat forged so they withstand hard and stony conditions. Each tine is supported by two springs for additional strength.
The shank is reversible when it wears down, for increased longevity, but also easily replaceable. This means you can save time and money.
The strong channel frame can withstand the toughest farm operations. The design benefits from both strength and reliability, providing a long lasting implement to improve the quality of your crops.
The Deleks 1.2m Cultivator DE120-5 has a 3 point linkage. This means it can attach to a range of small or compact tractors.
This attachment is quick and simple to fit and operate, saving both time and effort.
|Dimensions||80 × 120 × 102 cm|
|Working Width (cm)|
|Tractor Range (HP)|
|Lower Linkage Width (cm)|
|Lower Linkage Height (cm)|
|Number of Blades|
- Tine shape allows homogeneous soil preparation work, with a working depth of 35cm.
- Greatly reduces the build up of stagnated water.
- Helps to distribute damp among worked soil for more fertile growing conditions.
- Heat forged tines to withstand hard & stony conditions.
- Strong channel frame for the toughest farm operations.
- Each tine is supported by two springs for additional strength.
- Replaceable and reversible shank.