The DP16 Deleks Single Furrow Plough is specifically designed for use with compact small or compact tractors on clay or sandy soils. The narrow design allows for ploughing close to the tree line without disturbing saplings.
The plough’s tilt and depth can be adjusted easily and it is also fitted with a gauge wheel. This means it is simple to adjust depth and maximise usage. The plough can reach depths of between 16cm and 22cm. The coulter is detachable for easy maintenance, but can also be easily replaced. Its small dimensions allow the plough to be used on low-power tractors and allows ploughing close to trees without disturbing saplings.
The DP16 has a short arm with an additional welded frame. This strengthens the parts in order to reinforce stress points. Due to the reinforced frame, the plough can handle tough soils, such as thick clay.
The Deleks Single Furrow Plough has a 3 point linkage. This means it can attach to a range of small or compact tractors. The 3 point linkage determines the position of the plough with an option for use as multi-use bar.
This attachment is quick and simple to fit and operate, saving both time and effort.
|Dimensions||60 × 80 × 50 cm|
|Working Width (cm)||
|Tractor Range (HP)||
|Lower Linkage Width (cm)||
|Working Depth (cm)||
|Number of Blades||
- Short arm with additional welded frame strengthening parts to reinforce stress points.
- Its small dimensions allow the plough to be used on low-power tractors and allows ploughing close to trees without disturbing saplings
- The plough’s tilt and depth can be adjusted easily.
- The 3 point linkage determines the position of the plough with option for use as multi-use bar.
- Detachable and replaceable coulter.
- Gauge wheel allows easy adjustment of depth to maximise usage.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.