We are pleased to announce that we will be attending the Surrey Game & Country Fair this September. Join us for a fun day out for all of the family, pop over to our stall by the main arena to see just a small selection of the implements and compact tractors we provide. Also a great chance to meet the team face to face and get some friendly advice and information on tractors and attachments for your smallholding, estate or hobby farm.
Sunday 27th September 2015
Loseley House, nr. Guildford
9am – 5pm
Entertainment in the Main Arena
Just a few of the attractions you can catch at the main arena throughout the day
- The Stampede Stunt Company will be performing with stunt horses and riders. See their website for more information.
- Warrenby Gundogs will be on hand to demonstrate how to train our four legged friends – and handlers! Find out about Warrenby Gundogs and their training here.
- Huxley’s Falconry team will be bringing along their falcons to demonstrate in the arena. See how buzzards, owls and falcons hunt in the wild.
- The Terrier Racing promises to be fun for all and if you have a speedy canine you can even let your them join in on the day!
- Horse logging & Sheepdog displays
- Parade of horses & hounds
- Hownhall Shoot
- Fly Fishing
- Bees & Honey
- Farmers’ Market
- Ferret Racing
- Fly Fishing
- Rural Crafts
For entertaining the family there will be donkey rides available on the day, alongside the traditional Punch & Judy puppet show and model railway. There will also be a number of crafts available from jewellery to handmade leather goods.
For 2015 the Fair will be partnered with Hownhall Shooting, who are hosting an all-day shooting event. There will be a range of shoots to join in with on the day for both novices and experts;
- 50 bird sporting shoot
- black powder
- and air rifles.
For show leaflets see pdf here or please call or email us and we would be happy to post.
As well as the fair just a few miles away at Eashing Farm in Godalming the 2015 Surrey County Ploughing Match will be taking place. The combination of tractors, horticulture and horse ploughing is a brilliant addition to the day. Entry to the local Ploughing match is free and will be carried out between 10am and 1pm.