The Fleming 5ft Compact Aerator is ideal for opening up heavily poached or compacted ground. Using the aerator regularly improves drainage. It also reduces dependency on expensive artificial fertiliser use. This means it is also good for the environment. This attachment has the ability to adjust the rotor angle to suit the required terrain, so it is highly versatile.
The aerator has specialized ground care double-sided blades, for easy ground entry and exit with minimal surface damage. They are fitted in a spiral configuration for smooth, effective aeration. This improves the soil for healthier root growth. In turn, this promotes higher quality in the grass. The B-FAR5 has a unique blade locking system. The chamfered, boron steel blades are fitted in a positive locking socket. This results in less stress on the bolts, helping to keep the blades tight.
The implement has protective skids around the bearings. This means the effects of wear and tear are slower for increased longevity. The galvanised heavy duty frame comes with parking stands. A carrying rack can be added to the frame to add extra weight to exert more pressure. The galvanised design benefits from both strength and reliability.
The Fleming 5ft Compact Aerator has a 3 point linkage. This means it can attach to a range of small or compact tractors.
This attachment is quick and simple to fit and operate, saving both time and effort.
|Working Width (cm)||
|Tractor Range (HP)||
|Number of Blades||
|Angle Adjustment (degrees)||
|Working Depth (cm)||
- Galvanised heavy duty frame with parking stands.
- Unique blade locking system; replaceable, chamfered, boron steel blades are fitted in a positive locking socket, resulting in less stress on the bolts, helping to keep the blades tight.
- Double sided grounds care blades for easy ground entry and exit with minimal surface damage.
- Blades fitted in a spiral effect for smooth, effective aeration.
- Protective skids around the bearings.