The Deleks DE Cultivator is a mounted field cultivator, designed to stir and pulverise the topsoil close to crop plants in careful patterns, whilst uprooting weeds and burying their leaves to disrupt photosynthesis. It can also be used prior to planting, to help aerate the soil and prepare a loose and smooth seedbed.
The Deleks DE Cultivator works to a depth of approximately 35cm depending on the type of land and the horsepower of the tractor. If one tine strikes a hidden object, the other four tines continue to work at the correct depth. Ideal for 16-35HP Japanese tractors Kubota B-BX, Kioti, Iseki, and compact tractors John Deere 2-3 and New Holland Boomer 25-30. Universal 3 point linkage Cat.1-2. EC Declaration of Conformity. 2-year warranty.
Benefits & Features:
- 5 x heat forged tines to withstand hard and stony conditions.
- The shape of each tine allows homogeneous soil preparation work, with a working depth of 35cm.
- Each tine is supported by two springs for additional strength.
- Greatly reduces the build-up of stagnated water.
- Helps to distribute damp among worked soil for more fertile growing conditions.
- Strong channel frame for the toughest farm operations.
- Replaceable and reversible shank.
- 120cm / 128kg.
Click here for further product information or to place an order contact our friendly sales team on 01420 520510.